Monday, February 24, 2020

Setup Amazon AWS Ec2, S3, Rds, Vps, Ssl, Load Balancer, Workmail, Domain











About:

I am a Amazon Associate Developer with already handling client accounts on AWS.



Now days Amazon AWS is really helping medium to large scale organizations to get compute with more power at minimal cost.



I can also assist with monthly billing calculations of AWS.



Purchase with confidence.



Note: Kindly chat with me before purchase to discuss on your need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceptional job done. He migrated my server from Godaddy to AWS servers perfectly, in budget and on time. I will keep this dude in mind. Thanks buddy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you and always my pleasure to serve you

:

Seller did a great job, helped us all the way through with great communication the whole time. We will definitely use this contractor's skills again.

:

Thank you very much

:

Awesome service !! will hire again. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment