Friday, February 28, 2020

Help You On Your Cloud Adaption Journey On AWS Cloud











About:

I've been working as a Data Centre Migration Architect from the last 2 decades in EMEA with a focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud platform. I have design, built secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for my clients ranging from both small-medium & large organisations. My designs and migration approach are based operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.


There are some sellers that offer services at much lower prices for their basic Gig. I come with decades of Cloud experience, skills and I invest in quality time and don't rush through the project. Cloud computing is my passion and profession and I don't compromise on quality of my services. 



I will:



  • Understand your requirements

  • Advise on solutions what works best for you/your business.



Upon agreement: (Premium)



  • Provide you with ROM cost for your solutions in Cloud.
  • Deliver documentation for end-to-end solution

  • Build your environment/s





Please Note:



  • DO NOT accept orders beyond my capacity to deliver them.

  • DO NOT compromise on quality

  • DO NOT accepts orders outside fiverr





I am at your service so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Amazing communication from Moe, he's very clearly experienced in this field and has tons of knowledge to share. My consultation with him was more than I had expected and I came out knowing and understanding what could be achieved with my project and AWS. He generously stayed on the call until I had all my questions answered. I would highly recommend him for your AWS needs.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment