Monday, February 24, 2020

Install Fix Webmin,Virtualmin,Vestacp,Plesk,Centos Web Panel











About:

I will install webmin/virtualmin,plesk,vestacp,cpanel,centos web panel on your server and fix any problem. Webmin is an open source control panel that is very easy to use. With webmin, you can host websites on your server and also host email servers. I will take you through a seamless tutorial on how to use it if you are new to it. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER!! Thanks

Reviews


:

In my 5 years of ordering from fiverr, I have never found anyone so prompt and willing to assist like bollyking. He is a professional and he did a very good job for me. I have taken him as my personal administrator. I encourage anyone to order from him because you will never regret it. I am glad

:

End result was what I needed! Thanks

:

Bollyking is a real webmin/virtualmin pro! thank you so much for the help!

:

amazing! great work!

:

excellent job !




No comments:

Post a Comment