Thursday, February 27, 2020

Remove Malware And Clean Your Computer











About:

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU ORDER!



-------------------------5 STAR SELLER!!!-------------------------


If it takes ages for your computer to login, if you see annoying ads to pop-up all the time or strange things happen to your PC or laptop, then probably it's infected.



I can clean it with some powerful tools by remotely accessing your computer, with a program called Teamviewer. Your computer will be safe again.



With the 15$ gig you get:

  • Removal of junk files

  • Scans for viruses, adware, trojans, dialers, worms, hijackers, spyware...

  • Removal of dangerous applications and files


ONLY FOR WINDOWS (ANY VERSION)

For any questions and for details before ordering please contact me.

THIS SERVICE IS OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM!!

Reviews


:

Thank you.

:

Great Experience!!!!

:

always on time, always fixes my PCS

:

Stavros was excellent, genius at work. I hired others to do this in the past where they could not fix my issue, PC Booster took care of that! I will be using him again in the future! A++++

:

thank you bro, you really help me out




No comments:

Post a Comment