Saturday, February 29, 2020

Any Python Library Task











About:

Important Note: Please message me before placing your order to discuss details about your requirements. Pricing greatly depends upon the complexity of the task.


Want a Flask rest api ? i'll do it for you.



Want a speech recognition script that recognizes words from live speech or audio file in any major language ? i'll do it for you.



Want a model trained on a training set ? i'll do it for you.



Want an AI behavior script ? i'll do it for you.


I will do create any python script that you desire.



The Basic Package:  I'll provide the source .py files to you.


The Standard Package:  I'll put these files on your machine and i will also set them up in whatever environment you require to run it in.



The Advanced Package:  I'll provide all the services of the standard package for advanced tasks along with properly commented .py scripts which i will personally explain to the buyer.





I assure you:

  • 100% professional work.
  • Prompt communication.
  • Free support in case of any problems.


Feel free to send me a message for discussing your project, and I will be glad to help you out.













Reviews


:

I am very thankful; he did an amazing job in this research project. Very honest and hard-worker, I was very pleased with the results. Best part is that he has improved consistently and adapts to the requirements as time goes by. Truly great job. Thanks

:

Thank you for your excellent work on this project which involved both matrix algebra and computer science concepts. Excellent attention to instructions, great communication and great quality.

:

Thank you for your help with this project. This was a small research project, and Faisal worked HONESTLY, accurately and had great communication. He followed all of the instructions and I am quite happy.

:

Second project, thanks so much again!

:

Very responsive and good at what he does. Works quick. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment