Thursday, February 27, 2020

Offer Advice On Building Your Own Computer System











About:

I'm offering a service in which I will assist with the purchase of a computer system based on either what the system must be able to do or do best within a set budget. My area of expertise is in desktop builds for either workstation(CAD, rendering etc) or gaming workloads, however I will happily advise on laptop systems in addition to this.



The advise will include suggestions on suitable hardware based on your workload and recommendations on where to purchase it, this involves me doing some price comparison work between reputable sellers.



I will be available to advise throughout your project and will help with any issues you have until your system is ready to use.



I will assist through a messaging service of your choice and will be available for voice communication if required.



I will aim to turn around as soon as possible and guarantee a reply within 24 hours!

Reviews


:

very helpful

:

Great advice, quick replies, and if you get him your current PC report details he will check everything if you ask.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Awesome! Was very helpful and quick in helping me get set up with everything I needed!

:

Great work. Helped me save tons of time and money. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment