Thursday, November 12, 2020

Repair And Speed Up Your Windows Desktop Or Laptop











About:

I'm an enterprise level IT system administrator in the Seattle area. I provide IT support for some of the largest Seattle companies as my day job.



What I can offer to you is services done right the first time by someone you can trust. I'm part of a team that maintains over 16,000 computers and 6,000 servers so I get to see a lot of issues and have a good knowledgebase of the repairs needed.



No one can install Windows/Linux from a remote session so please don't fall for that.



  • Windows 10 repairs.
  • Virus and Malware removal
  • Blue screen diagnostic
  • Windows & System updates
  • Software assistance
  • General clean up and tune up

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment