Saturday, November 28, 2020

Migrate Emails To And Setup G Suite











About:

This service is to migrate your existing email from any provider (i.e., Office 365, Zoho, on-premise Exchange, etc.) to G Suite. Migration is $30/user and includes the initial G Suite setup. 



The migration includes migrating files from another services such as OneDrive or Dropbox to Google Drive. This is at no additional cost. 



Contacts and and calendars are also migrated (in addition to emails and files). I will work with you to create a migration plan and schedule so there is no downtime to your business. 



I am based in Washington DC and can provide support before, during, and after the migration. I have experience migrating companies of up to 100 users to G Suite and am a Google partner.


In order to walk through the migration process, I may request we have a Zoom, Skype, or phone call. This is optional but can be a good way to ensure we understand the process and associated timeline.

Reviews


:

He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would reach out to Jeremiah again if I need anything similar in the future.

:

Jeremiah was fantastic. Great communication, was very helpful and completed exactly what I needed!

:

Absolutely great work! A must hire!

:

Super wonderful service and great communication. I'd highly recommend Jeremiah as a business partner for your next project.

:

Jeremiah did a great job. Fast response, clear, informed, timely. Helped with something that was driving me a little crazy, and I'm pleased to use him for other tasks.




No comments:

Post a Comment