Monday, November 9, 2020

Build Script Plugin For Automating Adobe Indesign Javascript











About:

Create an Adobe inDesign script, it depends on your needs, you send me a description document, which explains the steps to complete your process and makes automate. and example if possible.



Note: Please message me first before order, tell me about script brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project.



Looking forward to working with you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adilis awesome, simply the best freelancer I've worked with from any platform! Skills, communication, task-grasping, skills, servicemindedness/helpfulness, skills. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I just try to do my best, happy to help.

Seller's Response:

adiljouahri766 is amazing! Took the time to understand what my problem was and worked with me to find a solution. He's a great communicator and very prompt with replies and changes. Would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, always available for help.

:

Adil is very responsive and hands off. I appreciated that he was able to take our requirements and convert them to a working product without a lot of back and forth which speaks to his well rounded experience in not just coding but over all application development process.




No comments:

Post a Comment