Friday, November 27, 2020

Install Ffmpeg On Your Any Server











About:

I will install ffmpeg extension on your server using root access, if you have any question regarding install feel free to contact me 


Your satisfaction is my first priority 


I will help you to install FFMPEG on your server with all modules.


* Order Gigs after successful installation 


*100% satisfaction


*100% Money back


*Hourly update regarding the status     

Reviews


Seller's Response:

O MY GOD SO FAST service good experiences server setup only 30 m full completed

Seller's Response:

thanks future any problem I can help y 🙂

Seller's Response:

Developer is very talented and delivered as expected in time. I would recommend to work with him.

:

Any Problem i face you my friends

:

Would give 0 Stars if possible. Developer didnt understand basic english. Did not do his job. Spaming delivery to annoy buyer, till he accepts delivery. The order was completed, cause I hadn´t time to go online on holidays. Dont order to this seller. Can´t recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment