Friday, November 13, 2020

Setup And Migrate Your Email To Google G Suite Or Office 365











About:

Hey, I am a Google Cloud "G Suite Administration" Certified Partner and I have done this 1000 of times, so I am very familiar with this process. 



I will setup ​


  • Your Custom Domain Business Email Address using G-Suite.
  • Domain Verification and Add MX Records to Receive Emails.
  • Seamless emails migration into your new Mailbox
  • Add SPFDKIM and DMARC Records For Email Deliverability and Authentication that will insure inbox email delivery.
  • Troubleshoot any other delivery issues 



Transferring existing mailboxes emails from current host to G Suite may take some time depending on the current size of the mailbox.



I guarantee 

  • 100% Security of your Information
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction



Any Question? Do inbox me to discuss further more :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller helped with a rush order and was incredibly professional. Worked with a few people who gave me more problems but this seller actually fixed everything and made my life easier. Thanks. 10/10

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation just made my day :) Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Nouman did everything he promised and more. He delivered in a timely fashion, communicated through the entire process, and even found and fixed my blunder. A top-notch service. I would highly recommend this service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation just made my day. Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Nouman was very fast and effective! He went above and beyond the scope of the task and fixed a number of problems I did not even know existed. I am very impressed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment