Thursday, November 26, 2020

Be Your PC Build Guide And Helper











About:

Get the PC that's perfect for you and fits your budget.



By getting my list and advices, this 5$ invested may save you hundreds on wrong parts or incompatible pieces. I will help you get the most out of your PC and make this computer perfect for your needs.



Not only will I provide a parts list for your perfect PC, I'll discuss with you and explain everything that needs clarification in your mind. I'll answer your questions clearly and in details based on your experience level.



I have over 6 years of custom PC building experience and I'm offering this expertise to you so you don't have to waste your time on the internet searching through all the confusing information and misconceptions on the forums and blogs online regarding PC parts.



I also offer custom PC building for buyers in North America. Contact me in private for such inquiry.

Reviews


:

Excellent to work with, highly recommend. Communicated very well and took the time to understand my order. Delivery of the order was ahead of schedule and the quality of the work was excellent. I will certainly be ordering again when I need more work done. Thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment