Monday, November 30, 2020

Setup And Fix Any Dns Record Like Cname, A, Txt, Mx











About:

Hi there, if you need DNS records to be set up for your website or email hosting, I am here to help you.


What I provide:
  • Set up all types of DNS records such as A, AAAA, MX, TXT, CNAME, ANAME, SPF, DKIM etc.**
  • Set up and fix email authentication frameworks like SPF, DKIM for your email account, so that your emails do not land on the recipient's spam folders by mistake.
  • Set up DNS records to connect commercial email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Sendpulse etc.
  • Set up your domain name with third party DNS services like Namecheap DNS, Cloudflare, NS1.
  • Set up email forwarding at DNS level.**
  • Set up domain name redirection at DNS level.**


**Works only if your DNS hosting provider supports it.




Note: Most of the work is done within an hour or so. But, please contact me before placing the order to check my availability.
Also, if you have any custom request or any question related to your DNS setup or if you are not sure about which package to choose, drop me a message. I will be happy to help. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and comprehensive service, excellent explanation of the issues, really did go the extra mile and very generous with his time in scoping out the project before making a custom offer.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order harry2003. It was my pleasure working with you. Thanks for the opportunity. Please be sure to contact me whenever required. :)

Seller's Response:

Very good experience

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order adkriv. It was my pleasure working with you. Please be sure to contact me whenever required. :)

Seller's Response:

Very good and quick response. I'm very impressed with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment