Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Email Migration To G Suite Or Microsoft Office 365











About:

Hi there,



I am Office 365 Certified, I have done Email Migration more than hundred times, I am very familiar with all process of migration.




Your Custom Domain Business Email Address using Office 365 or G-Suite
Domain Verification TXT, CNAME, and MX Records to Receive Emails.
Seamless emails migration into your new Mailbox
Troubleshoot any other delivery issues 


Transferring existing mailboxes emails from current hosts to Office 365 or G-Suite.


I guarantee you, the confidentiality of your all information.







Reviews


:

We had company email setup on MS-356. After migrating the website, all emails went down. The seller was very professional and resolved our problem in real time. Very quickly getting all company emails functioning perfectly. I would highly recommend this seller, and look forward to working with him again!

:

Very fast, professional and efficient. Did not need to explain much and he managed to get the problem and fix it in less than 5 minutes. Definitely going to rely on him next time. Highly recommend him. Regards; Chairman, OSET

:

I had an amazing experience with Zurehman. We encountered many difficulties (because of 3rd parties involved) and he worked with me throughout all of them. The communication was fast and transparent, no matter what time it was. He was always available and was a tremendous help. Without him, this project would not have gotten completed.

:

great communication, delivery on time, 100% completion. the seller did a great job migrating all my accounts from Office365 to G-suit. professional, and reasonable price. highly recommend him thank you

:

Perfect. Amazing communication. Delivery I think this is the best Fiverr experience I had will definitely work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment