Friday, October 16, 2020

Install Windows, Ubuntu, Mac Os











About:

Hi Reader,



I will Installation of Ubuntu , CentOS, Kali Linux, Elasticx.

Installation of PF Sense Firewall virtual .



Installation and setup issues.



Team viewer

Skype

OpenSSH

Virtual Box Setup

Vagrant Install

VNC Server

Phpmyadmin

Apache

  • VPS Server



Best Regards,

Imam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've been utilizing Fiverr for a few years now and I've been EXTREMELY lucky to find an AWESOME circle of intelligent, talented, personable and professional developers on here. My experience with Iman was FANTASTIC. I consider him IN THAT CIRCLE. He spent hours figuring out my issue and solved it fast and professionally. He's a good guy. He's now part of my IT support team. Thanks so much! Be safe, be well...

:

You are a darling client. Creative, polite and a fantastic communicator. Complete

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment