Saturday, October 10, 2020

Skype Consult About Your Augmented Reality Project











About:

Augmented Reality is latest technology and Future is of AR.

In this gig, I will provide you a detailed explanation of your project understanding regarding your Augmented Reality project. Since AR is a new technology so most of concepts don't get clear from messages. So it is better to communicate in details before going into the development process.



If you are interested to make your own Augmented Reality application and you have an idea in your mind to implement and don't know how to begin with. Then don't worry, buy my gig and provide me the details in the requirements and we will have a 30 minutes session on your project with all the cons and prons during the achievement of you end product.



  1. For this gig, I need a chat or call session with you.
  2. It becomes difficult when chatting on complex things for the application
  3. This gig is for those who want to work with me on Augmented Reality app discussion for their idea or they want to have a knowledge about the Augmented Reality technology.


Place your order now. I will surely give you a better direction for your project development cycle and prioritize things for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

loved me experience 100%

:

I am happy that you liked the outcome.

:

Great experience overall highly recommend him!

:

Seller was very professional and easy to talk with. Very much look forward to working together. Thank you.

:

It was a Pleasure to discuss work with you, Looking forward to collaborating on my Next project Thank you for guidance & insights Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment