Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Help You Setup Unifi And Ubiquiti Devices











About:

Hi there, are you in need of help with your Unifi equipement or your Ubiquiti hardware? Then feel free to message me!



I will help you setup your Unifi Network Controller, updating the controller from older versions or troubleshoot issues.

I can also create a professional heatmap on 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz for Unifi products! Beside the heatmap I will be going into detail for different plans and hardware that would be ideal for your situation regarding pricing and usage.



Beside heatmapping I also support the following configurations:

* First configurations of UNMS, UVC, UPC and UNC

* OpenVPN configuration with Unifi security gateways

* Dashboard customization

* Adoption and update issues

* Firewalls

* VLAN's

* Radius

* WiFi

Devices I support:



* USG UniFi Firewall

* Ubiquiti Edgerouters
* Unifi Switches

* Ubiquiti switches

* Unifi Accespoints

* Unifi Cloudkey

* Unifi Dream Machine



Software I support:

* Azure hosted Unifi server

* Azure hosted UNMS server

* Local hosted servers Unifi and UNMS

* Unifi Protect, VoIP and Access



Send me a message before placing an order to go through the possibilities.

Reviews


:

Ian did a great job of determining what I needed and helping me understand why he made the recommendations he did.

:

Ian was Super helpful! He did not hesitate to offer information even before the contract began. he is extremely knowledgeable in Ub products. Also he is very patient working with me even though I have a limited capacity of helping him on my end. If you need any help in regards to Ubiquity products he should be your go to guy. I will indeed use him again and again. 5 stars are not enough...

:

Rockstar! We worked together trying to figure out a VPN issue that was not resolving DNS host names. This man does not give up and his troubleshooting skills are top notch. I will definitely be using again for future projects, very informative and knowledgeable. Don't think twice about hiring for your gig!

:

Save yourself time and hire this guy, I own a Network installation company and we always consult with Ian when we have any big issue, this guy does the work from his heart he just loves Ubiquiti.

:

Ian is a great resource with deep expertise. He provides insight with an engaging and professional attitude and very fast response times. If you are looking to resolve issues or improve your Unifi network, look no further.




No comments:

Post a Comment