Thursday, October 15, 2020

Provide Raspberry Pi 4 Services











About:

Here are only a few things I can offer you through my services using Raspberry Pi :


  • Implement any project that uses Raspberry Pi or Linux
  • Networking
  • Support and solutions for existing problems
  • Home Automation
  • Servers with Raspberry Pi


These are just a few. Feel free to message me and see if we can reach an agreement regarding your desired project.


I am offering professional and quality services respecting the desired deadline.

Reviews


:

My project was understood, a fair price was agreed upon, and very clear directions were provided for my project in less time than quoted. Seller is very responsive and really seems to care!

:

Great guy, and he really knows his stuff. I will be coming back to use his services this week. He fixed all of issues and now I have so great technology to use

:

Perfect service

:

Very fast answer and helped me solving an issue on sunday afternoon

:

Excellent expérience




No comments:

Post a Comment