Saturday, October 17, 2020

Be Your Custom PC Build Guide











About:

A new PC is an investment and should have the best parts, tailored to you.



Don't overspend on pre-built PCs with last-gen, poor quality parts!



My gigs give you complete peace of mind that you're buying the best parts with the best value. I can advise on:

  • Any and all PC parts
  • Monitors
  • Keyboard/Mouse
  • Headphones



With 8+ years of experience building PCs, my pro-grade Discord support package offers the best personal experience to help you build your PC or parts list with a pro. This is for:

  • Helping you construct your custom PC
  • Advanced parts lists
  • Detailed performance predictions
  • Overclocking (CPU, GPU, RAM)
  • Anything PC related



If you're based in the UK I offer a bespoke PC building service, shipped safely & securely to your doorstep. Get in touch for details, this is high demand!



For Gamers:

  • Whether you know nothing, loads, or somewhere in between about PCs, I can discuss everything in your level of detail.



For Professionals

  • Get in touch, I'll assess what parts can be tailored to best fit your workload so you get the best performance in your applications



My gigs will ask for your requirements, the more you give, the more I can help!



Look forward to working with you :)

Dan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dan was great! He was very quick, knowledgeable, resourceful and helpful! He is a busy man and we did have a major gap in time zone difference but he did his best to schedule a good time and stayed communicated with me on discord. If you live in different country recommend being patient and getting the premium pack for his discord especially if you are new to building PCS! Sidenote: his accent is really cute and he so sweet for yall Americans who love Europeans hehe! ;)

:

Dan is great to work with. He really looks out for getting the best possible PC build for the customer. He genuinely looks for your best interest. From the start, you can see he is very experienced and knowledgable in the industry and is up to date with whats happening in the market. I'm incredibly satisfied with what I got. Thank you, Dan!

:

Thanks for the kind review! Looking forward to working with you more in the future.

:

If you're looking to build a pc and you don't know where to start you should talk to this is the guy to talk to. he manages to build a powerful pc for me, but still in my budget.

:

Elitetearpcs was really nice and very accommodating. I don't know very much about pc technicalities, but they conversed with me to make sure that I got what I wanted and delivered the list quickly. I look forward to receiving the parts and using their help to build my very first pc! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment