Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Add Or Connect Custom Domain, Setup Or Link Brand Domain Url











About:

Do you own a domain somewhere else rather than the hosting company? Do you use website builders like the following? (examples but not limited)-



  • Clickfunnels
  • Shopify
  • Leadpages
  • Wix
  • Instapage
  • Squarespace
  • Unbounce
  • Karta
  • Weebly
  • Big cartel



Do you want to connect your Wordpress website with Cloudflare? 



If yes, you are on the right Fiverr seller (shamimhoque). For just $5, I will help you using your brand domain by connecting with your hosting or integrating with website builders and CMS . My Services (by 
using Nameservers or adding DNS records)-



I will connect your domain with website builders

I will setup your domain with hosting

I will add your domain to Wix, Shopify, Clickfunnels, Squarespace, Leadpages, Weebly etc

I will connect namecheap with Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostgator, so on.



Please feel free to ask me any question if you need help with publishing the website or landing pages you have created.



Disclaimer: This gig requires two or more account login details from the client. If you can not provide those, please do not place an order! Some builders and CMS ask to upgrade before customizing the brand URL, so please check that first.



Sincerely,

shamimhoque







Reviews


:

Amazing! He did more than I was asking for and also got everything done perfectly in a very timely manner!

:

He's solved all my wordpress domain in quick time when others have said that solving it wasnt possible. Glad to have this guy around!

:

Thank you with all my heart!!! Have a wonderful day! We'll connect again if you'd like. Do you have a website? :) Stephanie

:

Very quick and professional

:

fast and good work




No comments:

Post a Comment