Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Ble, Wifi Products Such As Gps Tracker, Band, Watch, Wearable Iot











About:

Thanks for sharing your project.


As I'm a Senior Embedded System engineer, I have rich experiences in many Arduino systems development and programming over 8+ years.


Especially, I had developed many projects using Arduino, 3D printer, GSM/GPS/GNSS/GPRS module, Attiny, Atmel, SAMD, Wifi, BLE/Wifi such as ESP32, ESP8266, Lora modules & Lora wan, various sensors and LCD modules.


Also, I  can design circuit & PCB and I have Arduino Uno, Mega2560, Nano, ESP8266, ESP32, ESP-EVB.


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iz7nzirnbpwcwg2/AAAMXR4kTrjaFjXH9CMRhdSsa?dl=0



Also, I have Arduino Uno, Mega2560 board, ESP32, ESP8266 board, various STM32 development kits, various BLE development kits, various sensors.



So, I can implement all of your idea on a breadboard.



If you need, I can prototype PCB, and I will test the firmware on the 

Best regards.

Reviews


:

Excelent professional!

:

Excellent work.

:

This fiver guy knows his stuff he delivered exactly what I paid for.

:

Perfect - Fast Shipping - Pleasure to business with

:


No comments:

Post a Comment