Thursday, October 8, 2020

Automate Your AWS Infrastructure











About:

Please contact me in advance for an accurate billing & delivery estimate.



I have experience in a wide variety of AWS services, including compute services like Lambda & ECS, database services such as DynamoDB and Aurora, the suite of CI/CD tools like CodeCommit and CodePipeline, and more basic tools and networking ranging from IAM to VPC. I have used AWS services to build and support both monolithic & microservice backends as well as static frontends.



I can automate the creation and maintenance of your necessary resources, and could also provide advisory services on improving your infrastructure. My goal is provide the AWS services you need in an automated setting as quickly as possible, so you can get on to building the next great thing.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment