Friday, October 30, 2020

Ill Do A Hardware Search For You











About:

If you do not understand Hardware or computing, this ad is for you, I will help you to have an upgrade or set up a configuration according to your need



  • If you are in the mood to buy a computer or laptop but do not understand anything about hardware configuration I will help you, sometimes you may end up buying a computer that crashes and is not good.



  • If you want to play games on your computer but do not know why it is crashing, you will send me your computer settings and I will talk to you and help you to say why this is happening.



  • If you want me to give you names or set up a configuration according to the need for use I will do it in the premium package.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment