Sunday, February 23, 2020

Remove Viruses, Repair, Fix And Speed Up Your Computer











About:

Hi and welcome! This service will help you with:   



- virus, malware, spyware, adware, trojan removal.

- fixing all issues, configuring and speeding up your computer

- software installation including anti virus

- removing toolbars and junk files

- installation of necessary browser addons for maximum security



Operating Systems Supported :

  • Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10



Remote Sessions are done with Team Viewer.



Important: Fixing computers takes some time, it depends on how fast your computer is and the speed of your network. I will not work for $5.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO DISCUSS THE PRICE



Thank you!



Regards!

Reviews


:

He did a great job and communicated well. Helped me understand what was going on and answered any questions I had during the process.

:

Very fast and efficient service.

:

My computer had a lot of bugs and i couldnt upload facebook videos and the seller made a phenomenal job now its working fast i highly recommend plus he take off all unnecessary things. Thanks again

:

Great remote service. I’m in USA and Datoneer have worked on my computer several times. Today my work horse HP 4100 LAZER JET and her friend (ink guzzler) HP ENVY 4520 went on strike. My only GO TO computer expert (Datoneer) saved the day. I recommend this company as your remote IT SERVICE Provider for residential, small, or large business IT svc.

:

Absolutely amazing! So helpful and knowledgeable on all of my computer problems. Ivan fixed everything that I have problems with for months and went above and beyond to give me the best options & advice for my needs. I cant recommend Ivan highly enough & will definitely be using his services again




No comments:

Post a Comment