Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Fix Nginx Issues Quickly











About:

i will resolve issues you encounter in the configuration of your nginx reverse proxy server including issues pertaining to SSL, Fastcgi_cache and reverse proxy.



PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO YOUR TASK WOULD RECEIVE MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AND WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. 

Reviews


:

this is the second time that i work with this seller.. he do the job very fast. i recommend highly. thanks.

:

Good job I appriciate the work

:

Great developer and professional communication

:

I came to webblaze with a issue regarding nginx not serving wordpress correctly. I was somewhat out of my depth, so webblaze saved me a bunch of time trying to fix it myself. The seller was clear, communicative and respectful. All issues I needed fixing with my nginx were fixed fast & well; no 'dodgy work' or poorly put together solutions. Just perfect solutions delivered fast and with great care. I recommend anyone to work together with webblaze for any of your nginx needs!

:

Hey people, this guy does exactly what he promises. Fast and good work. Nice communication and fair price. I would buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment