Thursday, June 4, 2020

Any Task On Cisco Packet Tracer











About:

I will do any task related to networking cisco packet tracer.

Routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGR, L2 Protocols: VLANs, ARP Spanning Tree, VTP, EtherChannel

DHCP, ICMP, IP, etc.

Reviews


:

Make sure you hire this guy to do your work. He is very polite and done the work to a very high standard. He is very concise with his communication and gets straight to the point. You can trust this seller 100%, I will definitely be coming back to him in the future. Thanks for a great experience

:

To be honest this guy is a legend, he was working so fast responding really quick, and he is expert in his field i can guarantee that

:

The Seller came through for me again. He is very professional and always on time. The work I gave him was very tedious, but he handled it like a pro, and delivery was efficient. Words cannot express how grateful I am to work with him. Thank you for your great help.

:

This seller is a wonderful person. I had a packet tracer assignment to complete that literally gave me anxiety, I was stressing so much about the assignment until I contacted him. Working with him was very smooth and comforting. He accepted to do the job and gave me the assurance I needed at the time. He did as promised, and everything looks great. Thank you so much for helping me with this, it means a lot to me.

:

This seller is a great professional, as soon as he saw my network he knew what to do, and to explain me patiently how to do it and continue doing whatever thing that in the future can show my network. i recommend this guy pretty much, this guy is the best




No comments:

Post a Comment