Sunday, June 14, 2020

Restore All Lost Files From Usb And Hard Drives











About:

Order this gig if you have a problem getting back your files from your USB or HDD.



Also if you had mistakenly deleted a folder or file, music, documents and you need it back...order this gig..



If you have more than 10GB and want to talk about it, please send me a message first...



Do Not Order The Gig If You Have A Faulty HDDIf your HDD is no longer showing on your PC/MAC, do not go ahead to book the gig, speak to me first so I can check the error to avoid gigs cancellations...



Thanks



Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I had an extremely difficult situation and wouldn't have been able to get it fixed without Simeon. I had another unrelated problem arise immediately after the first and he fixed that one too. Highly recommend this gig.

:

Thanks again!!! Helped me restore some important file. Was very patient. Suggested that he checked out the system first before promising something. A+ service!

:

Really like working with this guy! Always delivers on time and brilliant work




No comments:

Post a Comment