Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Install Secure SSL Https Certificate On Your Website











About:

Hi Welcome to my SSL Installation gig with this Gig i'll Properly Install & Setup SSL Certificate on your website.



Why install SSL Certificate?

  • SSL will protect your website and users from hacking. 
  • It protects the data shared between your users and website by encrypting it and sending it over a secure connection. 
  • Google has always encouraged users to use an SSL certificate on their sites. In fact, since 2014, SSL has been a factor in your site ranking.


What will I do?

  • I will properly install SSL certificate on your server within 24 hours*.
  • I will redirect your website from HTTP to HTTPS.
  • I will enable secured Green Padlock icon in the address bar.


What do i need from you to get started?

  • you must provide me web hosting / cpanel login info. 


    ⚠ Important:

    * Make sure your hosting provider support SSL and allow SSL certificate installation.



    > If you have any questions, please contact me before placing an order with me. <

    Reviews


    :

    AMAZING experience thank you so much

    :

    Again, you did an amazing job, thank you very much

    :

    Great work with ssl certificate did for both my websites very fast. Highly recommend it.

    : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment