Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Website Web Hosting Domain Migration Professionally











About:

Hi Respected Buyer,



Are you in need of your Website/Domain Migration to New Web Hosting/Server?

I will do website Backup, Cloning & Migration of any website and domain from one Web Hosting server to another.



Every site has a different amount of complexity this differs from time to execute but will be handled with all my expertise & dedication.



Available Services/Features:



  • Migrate Your Domain Names
  • Do complete Backup and upload it to Google Drive (Wordpress Only)
  • Migrate your Custom website from your old Hosting to new web hosting company.

  • Migrate Wordpress Site.
  • Migrate Blogger/Blogspot to Wordpress site.
  • Any control panel can be Handle (cPanel, CentOS, Plesk, Kloxo, DirectAdmin, Custom Cpanel, etc)
  • Mostly No Downtime.

  • Fixing Site Error <-- Please contact me first.


Note: Please contact me before order if you have a Huge Size website. If you're looking for a new web hosting, I could help to find with the best features for you according to your needs. 



What I will need:
  • The Old Web Hosting login information

  • The New Web Hosting login information

  • The Domain Manager login information (for DNS update - optional)



Regards:

ALI Mughal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will definitely use your services again!!

Seller's Response:

It was really great working with him. Very professional and knowledgeable. He has helped me tremendously to solve the problem with my WordPress hosted on Google Cloud. Highly recommended

:

Fast and responsive expert! It was a pleasure to work with him.

:

Thank You. it's my pleasure to listen from you.

:

Seller​ is amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment