Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Setup Or Fix The Dns Records For Your Website











About:

About This Gig



I will setup or fix the DNS records for your website.



Why me?



I am working for one of the biggest companies that sells domains and other web services. (Email-hosting, Web-Hosting, SEO, Email Marketing,etc)



Almost 5 years have passed since I started communicating daily with customers to make sure their needs are met in regards to their online presence.



Constantly working with new and interesting people around the world to help them set-up their business with a website.



A lot of companies do not offer support for their customers, that's why I am here :)



Feel free to message me directly if you have any questions regarding your order.



Looking forward to working with you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Andrew provided everything I needed to a high standard working with both GoDaddy and Wix. Clear communications in excellent English. He was knowledgeable and explained what I needed to know very well. Andrew completed the work well within the promised time frame. I would certainly use him again.

Seller's Response:

My website was not working on eastern and he fixed it within one hour. Really quick service and easy to communicate with.

Seller's Response:

Great person to work with!

:

Helpful and quick! Delivered exactly as promised! Thanks!

:

Extremely Helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment