Saturday, June 6, 2020

Wnload And Upload Your Files In Bulk











About:

Hi,
Do You need large files to be transfered but do not have the time to do so? 
Here on Fiverr I will Download and Upload Your files for You!
With my high internet speed of 300 Mb/s I am able to do these transfers in a fast and reliable way.
Whether You need to transfer a collection of files from internet to Your server, or a big file size from website to Your google drive I have You covered!
I can even store Your files for You in my cloud server (See the gig extras)


1 gig = up to 10 GB of data within 10 different links! 2 day delivery.
Bulk orders available with a discount, contact me first!
For a fast delivery choose gig extras. Please contact me first before buying this as well.




Notes:
 -  I am not responsible for the content You choose. If the files will have any malware or other harmful software I will deliver them as-is.
 -  Please make sure You are not violating any Copyrights. This is Your responsibility.




Unlimited revisions, I will work until You are satisfied!

Reviews


:

Thanks for tranquil, dazzling work. Very easy-peasy to work with him. I'm truly sure I will be using his services furthermore!

:

Paulri delivered exactly against the spec and well before the deadline. GREAT JOB! Assuming he keeps this up, we will be working together a lot more in the future!

:

Amazing work!

:

dope work i will be back

:

Great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment