Sunday, June 28, 2020

Provide Digital Forensics Services











About:

I will provide my services in Digital Forensic scenarios and consultancy.



Through this I will provide a mechanism on how to tackle on an incident and how you should follow up in order to find the root causes or what has actually happened.



I would

  • Analyze Logs from IDS, IPS, SIEM's
  • Analyze mail headers for validations
  • Analyze disk images or memory images
  • Analyze cryptographic systems for clues
  • Analyze malware, suspicious files for clues
  • Metadata analysis
  • Provide consultancy in digital support services
  • Data Recovery
Please always be kind enough to contact me before placing the order to find the most possible solution for your problem.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller

:

Great and quality work !! He is gentle and honest seller with great communication skills (he responded to all messages immediately). He is professional and dedicated to the work. He is committed to the time. He has good skills in identifying the problem, brainstorming and creating scenarios and implementing the experiment. I highly recommend him.

:

I hope we work together next time , Good job

:

Great seller and great work perfectly and he delivered my work on time. I strongly recommend to dealing with this seller again.

:

Easy going guy that works hard for his clients. All around great service and great guy!







Provide Digital Forensics Services

No comments:

Post a Comment