Thursday, June 4, 2020

Make Sure You Are Very Satisfied With Your Sharepoint, Nintex And Pp Experience











About:

Welcome to my profile!


 I am Wisam, a Canadian Senior SharePoint/Office 365/Nintex consultant with top-notch business-facing skills as well as a wealth of technical expertise gained from over 8 years of delivering successful projects to clients.


 Over my 8 years of experience, I delivered projects to clients all over the industry sectors including: governments, oil and gas, utilities, telecom, IT services, banking, legal, marketing and forest products, in North America, the Gulf region and the middle east.


 I pride myself for delivering solutions that gain high client satisfaction, backed up by a minimum of 9/10 NPS (Net Promoter Score).


 I am expert at: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online, Office 365, Nintex, Power Apps and Power Automate. And intermediate at: Power BI, Typescript, Javascript and jQuery.  However, if I’m intermediate at a technology, I will not charge you for my learning time.  I believe in investing in yourself, so I’ll pay from my pocket to learn a new skill and deliver an exceptional product to you.


My clients pay $150 for an hour of my time, but since I'm new to fiverr, you are getting the same exceptional quality for a fraction of the price.

Reviews


:

Fast service and extremely helpful :) My go-to when I need some assistance.

:

Very knowledgeable and helped me with my issue :) I couldn't be happier with the entire experience :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment