Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Setup, Repair, Or Maintain A Plex Server











About:

PLEX is a media streaming service which allows you to stream your Movies, TV Shows, Music, and more to a multitude of devices. PLEX even offers subscriptions which allow you to view your media outside of your home on multiple devices including phones, tablets, computers, and media streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire, and NVIDIA Shield. 



While the initial setup of a PLEX server can be daunting for some, it is a breeze for me and I thoroughly enjoy the work. I would love to help you set up your PLEX server on a dedicated computer of your choice. The only requirements for the gig would be a computer which can have PLEX installed, Internet access and teamviewer installed on the device. I will remotely install and help set up your PLEX library and get you to the future of media, PLEX!



Reviews


:

The seller was very responsive, knowledgeable, and was able to help me very quickly. My PLEX server is running better than ever! Would definitely hire again :)

:

Professional, knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommend. Thanks!

:

Incredibly happy with the work... he had a super challenging environment to work in and completed everything perfectly. Will utilize again if the need arises.

:

I was completely new to fiverr. This was the first service ever that I had purchased from this website, so I was a bit skeptical but I needed assistance in setting up my plex server so I gave it a try.Olinrankin made the process super easy and was all around phenomenal to work with. He was always in communication with me and was able to help me above and beyond what was listed as the services that he provided. He helped me from start to finish, from picking the right OS, to helping me with the raid, to setting up my plex server and making sure everything ran efficiently throughout all of my devices.He was able to work around my very difficult schedule. I cannot recommend Olinrankin enough.

:

Helped late on a weekend, great service







Setup, Repair, Or Maintain A Plex Server

No comments:

Post a Comment