Thursday, August 13, 2020

Set Up Microsoft Office 365 And Migrate Emails











About:

Please contact me before placing an order to check my availability, discuss in details and understand exactly what you need.



This service is about mail migration from any provider (i.e.,Godaddy, G Suite, Zoho mail, on-premise Exchange 2010,2013, etc.) to Microsoft Office 365. Migration is $10/user and includes the initial Office 365 setup. 



I will setup ​Your Custom Domain Business Email Address using Office 365.
Domain Verification and Add MX Records to Receive Emails.
Seamless emails migration into your new Mailbox.
Add SPF, DKIM and DMARC Records For Email Deliverability and Authentication that will ensure inbox email delivery.
Troubleshoot any other delivery issues.


Any Question? Do inbox me to discuss further more :)

Reviews


:

Awesome work

:

awesome work and very fast response!

:

excellent service!

:

Umer was excellent with medium to high level Microsoft and GSuite skillsets. Easy to understand speaks good English and we got the job done. I would say one of his best attributes is he is very patient and easy going nice guy to work with. Understanding your skill sets and working inside and outside the box he was helpful and we completed the job. I also will say he did above and beyond what was asked within reason which was nice he included that as extra bonus and did not charge me for that. I would recommend him to anyone with 5-stars!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment