Sunday, August 30, 2020

Provide IT Help Desk Support And Technical Support











About:

Hello there,

Please take a hearty and warm welcome to my Gigs. It is my great pleasure to help clients like you. Always, I like and love to keep smiles on your face.



My name is Joy, I have 6+ years working experience in the field of IT. Therefore, I understand why the business needs to focus on important jobs by freelancing the other time-killing task. I can help you to take your extra burden by fixing all IT related issues.   



I will do the following:

  • Software Installation.
  • Troubleshooting Hardware and Software.
  • Microsoft Office Support.
  • Setup and Configure New PC.
  • User Account Management.
  • Email Support.
  • Data Backup & Recovery.
  • Virus, Malware Removal.
  • Monitoring System and Network


If there are any other supports you need assistance with and are not mentioned above, just get in touch with me - I‘d love to hear from you.



With the service you will receive:

  • Fast & Friendly Communication. 
  • 24 Hours Availability.
  • On-Time Delivery.


Please contact me with your requirements in detail, your budget, and the timeline before submitting your order. 




Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment