Monday, August 31, 2020

Install And Configure Vtiger Crm For You











About:

Simple and effective.



Contact me if you want to setup vtiger crm quick and easy. 



I will install vtiger crm in your VPS. Avoid expensive CRM charges with your own open source installation of vtiger.



vTiger main features:

  • Lead management.
  • Account & contact management.
  • Customer support & service.
  • Campaign management.
  • Mass mailing.
  • Inventory management.
  • Integrated calendar, activity & notification management.
  • Performance reporting.


Improve your software to suit your needs (ask me for custom changes).



Besides, I can help you with the following:

  • WordPress integration.
  • Customize CSS styling and fix design issues
  • Secure your CRM (change your admin path, SSL, bruteforce detection, etc)
  • Setup your DNS
  • Setup automated database and code backups in your server
  • Include your website in my monitor and let you know each time your website isn't online.


Need something else? Contact me



I'm your guy and you wont regret! :)

Reviews


:

Plfiumi is very diligent and communicative. He has successfully installed and configured YetiForce CRM on my webserver despite the technical challenges. I will definitely assign more tasks to him concerning installing and customising web applications.

:

Quickly isolated and fixed my issue.

:

Great work!

:

Excellent work! Great communication. Done ahead of schedule with Bonus work done for free. Will work with again.

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment