Friday, August 21, 2020

Implement Machine Learning And Deep Learning Models











About:

Hello I'm a data scientist , i'm well experienced in machine learning and deep learning, and i have practised python for 5 years .I'm certified in Machine Learning from MITx( MIT on edx ) an advanced course and i'm actually continuing in the data science micromasters which includes other courses like statistics , probabilities, data analysis.You can check my profile to view my resume and my certificates.

Reviews


: : : : :












About:

Hello I'm a data scientist , i'm well experienced in machine learning and deep learning, and i have practised python for 5 years .I'm certified in Machine Learning from MITx( MIT on edx ) an advanced course and i'm actually continuing in the data science micromasters which includes other courses like statistics , probabilities, data analysis.You can check my profile to view my resume and my certificates.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment