Thursday, August 27, 2020

Help You With Any IT Networking And Microsoft Azure Related Problems











About:

Having trouble configuring your network or are you having issues with Azure related systems/products(Office 365, Microsoft Azure) or in the need of an idea for your implementation, then don't hesitate to contact me! I will diagnose, solve and implement configurations/solutions. 



I have a deep knowledge in systems/products stated in the list below.



* Windows server 2012/2016

* Ubuntu 

* Fortigate

* Cisco



* Azure Active Directory

* Azure Services

* Azure Firewall

* Azure Networking

* Azure On-premises 



I can also create detailed networking diagrams for a new project or existing network.



The above list is a small sum of the things I can support you with, don't hesitate to ask me about different implementations or configurations



 Message me before placing an order!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment