Sunday, August 30, 2020

Help Host Your Zoom Meetings And Be Your Zoom Coach











About:

Hi, My name is Liza and I am an award-winning Talent Development Expert!



I am a TEDx Speaking Coach.

I am a multi-award-winning Keynote Speaker.

I am a Distinguished Toastmasters.



What Can I do for you?

  • I can be your Zoom tech support coach.
  • I can teach you how to use Zoom on your own.
  • I can be your on-air host for your Zoom meeting or event.



What is Zoom?
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. 



IMPORTANT NOTE:

  • We will need to communicate outside Fiverr to assist you in your meeting/event.
  • I will not accept any payments outside Fiverr.


I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Liz is simply the BEST! She really knows what she's doing. If you need the type of Gig Liz is offering, Don't buy from anyone else. you would be wasting your money! Liz is the ULTIMATE trainer. She's extremely professional, smart and very easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Liz provided exactly what I was looking for and more. I couldn't be more pleased.

:

I highly recommend Liza. She was prepared, professional and engaging. The coaching exceeded my expectations.

:

Quick response.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment