Friday, August 14, 2020

Provide You IT Support Remotely Windows And Mac











About:

Hi Everyone Welcome to my GiG 

My name is Muhammad Ali bhutta I will be your Personal IT support assistant and provide you all kind of IT related support in the field of Windows and Mac 

I Will provide you All windows related software free and paid both on demand 



Windows XP 

Windows 7 

Windows 8 

Windows 8.1

Windows 10 

All Softwares 

Antiviruses 

Adobe all collection

Microsoft office all versions 

 Mac OS all versions 

Upgradation of Mac os 

Reinstall Mac OS 

Linux all problem can be guided 



Installation of Windows Linux and all other OSs and Softwares can be guided or Provide all kind of Support '

All kind of printers drivers support also available 



So feel free to contact me anytime  i will help you of your problems remotely 



Regards 

Alleybhutta

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment