Monday, August 17, 2020

Setup Nginx, Apache, Litespeed Webserver In Linux Vps











About:

Any thing related Apache or Nginx web server: Installation, configuration, Securing Access, Optimization or Troubleshooting.



If you want to host a website/Blog on your
 Linux VPS/Dedicated Server, then you are in the right place.



With this Gig, I will install Nginx, Apache or LiteSpeed Webserver on your Linux Server.



Any Linux server Problems or errors with Your VPS/Dedicated Server than i can also help you resolve them.



You will get


  • Lifetime Support & Maintenance
  • Greatly improve your web server security & speed
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not Happy with the work.


If you are not knowledgeable with about server information? don't worry I will help determine the best solution for you.



Please contact me to discuss the details. I am happy to assist you and would love to work.



NOTE:

You must have to provide me with root access details of your Server, without root privilege it is not possible to do any installation. Also you must have a fresh CentOS or Ubuntu VPS server without any other software installed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's my 5th or 6th order. Codehire is the best!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! looking forward to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Great execution, fast service and excellent communication. This is my second time working with him and he always deliver great work. I would definitely hire him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was great pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

I've ordered 3x and will be ordering again. Best Fiverr experience ever. Excellent seller. He's the best. A+




No comments:

Post a Comment