Sunday, December 6, 2020

Write Linux Bash Shell Script In 24 Hours











About:

PLEASE ALWAYS DISCUSS FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER!!!



I will write an efficient bash shell script for Linux (CentOS 6/7/8, Ubuntu) or Mac OS in 24 hours. 



Service:

✓ Scripting in awk, sed, grep, crontab, curl, wget and ssh

✓ Deploy and install script

✓ Regex or regular expression in shell script or command

✓ File clean, mining, concat and remove duplicate

✓ Handle files and manipulating text

✓ Parsing websites

✓ Backup, download, upload data

✓ Run bash shell script on startup

✓ Systemctl service file on CentOS 6/7/8 or Ubuntu

✓ Anything you need in bash shell script



You will Get in 24 hours

✓ Clear script with comments (to understand script logic)

✓ Testing before delivery

✓ Keep your data private

✓ 100% money back guarantee with my gig





Please add it as a favorite on Fiverr, finding me next time will be much easier!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what I needed

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you again :)

Seller's Response:

As expected, second time dealing with him, simply the best.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Very quick turnaround and provided exactly what I need. Will definitely go to him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment