Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Quickly Setup Google Suite Apps Domain Email Accounts











About:

Consumers are getting more leery of email, most will just immediately trash an email from gmail or hotmail or yahoo that looks like spam. If you have an email at your website domain they will look a little closer at your message.



What you will receive:

  • Setup of G Suite private domain email accounts
  • SPF/DKIM configuration to ensure your domain will not get flagged as spam (DKIM setup for NEW G Suite Accounts takes a minimum of 48 hours)
  • Optional: Migrate email from existing accounts


Why chose me:
  • I recently updated my pricing to include full SPF/DKIM setup with all packages as I believe in the best final product and do not wish anyone to receive subpar work
  • I have provisioned over 30 profit and non-profit G Suite tenant accounts

  • BONUS: Having worked with G Suite for many years, I can also provide professional consulting on how to make the best use of your new subscription


Requirements:

  • Login information for your domain registrar
  • List of accounts you wish to create in G Suite
  • Website domain needed to configure for email



Now offering 20% off per user for the first year of brand new G Suite subscriptions! (See FAQ)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Adam was awesome! We had a very complicated(at least to me) cluster____ of non-working websites and a vital email functionality over 2 different domains and 3 different accounts. He fixed everything just as he described with no down time for our company. Within a few hours he had everything up and running on one account with one working domain and completely functional email/gsuite. He was very quick, responsive, and knowledgeable! I would definitely would recommend for anybody who needs help with their google website and/or google suite! A+

:

Adam is awesome! I had a very complicated situation with multiple email domains, multiple registrars and multiple website hosts. Adam made it work and he did so in a way that was understandable and robust. Email is flowing faster now that I've seen ever before, and I've had this setup for over 10 years. He's the guy!

:

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to straighten out your G Suite and email confusion to provide you with a final solution that meets your needs and is clear for you so that you can focus more on your business!

:

Adam was so very AWESOME!! He helped me with setting up my wix email account to my microsoft 365 outlook email account and did it in no time flat. And I thought that I had it so messed up on the back end... I would recommend Adam to anyone.

:

Amazing! Fast and accurate. Knew exactly what I was trying to do. He saved me many hours and days of researching how to set it up. HIGHLY recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment