Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Complete Whmcs Setup Configuration And Make A Website











About:

Hi Respected Buyer,



I Will Offer Fully Managed WHMCS Billing System installation, Setup, Configure, integrate Services In Reasonable Prices With Quality Work in 1 Day Delivery. Do You Want Fix Your Whmcs Configuration, Integration Automation Issues? If Yes So No Problem Contact Me 1st Via Message And Get Good Solutions & Whmcs Issues Fixing Service by me.

  • General Settings
  • Automation Settings
  • Products/Services (maximum 10)
  • Domains Configuration(20 TDL)
  • Admins/Permissions
  • Support Departments(Maximum 3)
  • Application Links
  • MarketConnect
  • Notifications
  • Sign-In Integrations
  • Payment Gateways(Paypal, payumoney, paytm, stripe any other)
  • Server/Provisioning Modules
  • Domain Registrars

Why Should You Hire Me?

  • 100% Satisfaction & On-Time Delivery Guarantee

 

Note:- PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID CHANCES OF CANCELLATION

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very attentive and professional. I would recommend Vickey service to my friends and family. Even when this went wrong on my end, he assured everything would be okay. very hard worker and knows his job very well.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

Vicky did an awesome job on the install for my Whmcs. he waa very very Patient with, despite the various hiccups throughout the process. I would recommend Vicky to family and friends. I look for to working with him in the future on more projects

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback.

:

the work is not finished. I will put a new view after the end of the work. I pay in two installments. The whms configuration is complete but is not working correctly. All the test will be done after the end of the work. Thanks for the first party. a lot of effort




No comments:

Post a Comment