Friday, December 4, 2020

Optimize Your Pc For Gaming











About:

IMPORTANT
- Message me to schedule a time/date before placing an order.




My Services
- I am here to help you to fix your windows and get maximum output of your PC/Laptop.Windows 7,8 Supported. (windows 10 recommended)


- Basically, I will be tweaking your PC in order to achieve the best performance in Gaming/Streaming and in other applications. I can also improve your internet connection, reduce input-lag, and improve network performance for low Ping (Latency). 



Game Support is also included. 
So if you are having any game-related issues, or just want to boost your fps... I've got your back. 


I will also be providing you with the most useful programs/drivers for your operating system depending on your needs. 


Optional services; Windows installation and activation.
 
Feel free to ask me whatever you want about your PC hardware, I'll help to the best of my knowledge!




Requirements;

1. Contact me with your issue.
2. Have Discord and Anydesk installed. 


Discord tag: LahousseBram#1949

Reviews


:

amazing service would definitely recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment