Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Work On Packet Tracer Or Gns3 Or Wireshark











About:

I'm an experienced Cisco Engineer with CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNP Routing & Switching certifications. I've finished done many projects on Packet tracer & GNS3 you can check feedbacks of my previous clients.



I can help with Packet tracer and GNS3 tasks, that might be in the following:



  • VLSM
  • Networking Labs
  • Networking Labs

  • Routing Protocols (Static & Dynamic)

  • Troubleshooting of network (Simulation & Real)

  • Network designing in Visio
  • Network Design in Packet Tracer, GNS3 and Netlabs

  • Network design in simulators

  • Configuration of Cisco devices.
  • Technical Documentation
  • Remote Access
  • Wireless LAN

  • Subnetting
  • Routing Protocols ( RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP ...)

  • VPN Connections in Packet tracer or GNS3.
  • Wi-Fi and Wireless connections and also its security. / Network Security
  • VLSM ( Network Subnetting ) for IPv4 or IPv6

  • Cisco Academy assignments
  • VOIP ( Voice Over IP ) and Telephony Problems ( QOS, IP Telephony .. )
  • Policy Based Routing Route Filtering
  • Inter VLAN routing


I can also complete full network design project. from 0 to a perfect network with a clear documentation that would be exactly as you would describe it.


Don't hesitate contacting me for more infos.



Reviews


:

very fast! thanks

:

He is on point with submissions and very detailed. I recommend him. This is my second time working with him.

:

He is very good. I will recommend him to my friends. He is understanding and on point with delivery. Im very happy. thank you!

:

Very knowledgeable and great communication. Always does an amazing job. Will highly recommend

:

quick and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment