Saturday, December 5, 2020

Perform Expert Data Recovery From Pen Drive And Hard Disk, Corrupt File Repair











About:

I will professionally recover data from any device, mobile or computer.  When you lost some important files accidently, I will fully recover all data possible, or just that one file / folder you really need. I am equipped with industry standard tools that will perform the task more efficiently.

Professional Data Recovery and corrupted files repair (WORLD CLASS SUPPORT)

Perform action on these devices like laptop, computer, flash Or SD drive, ANDROID, Windows OS, OSX, DIGITAL CAMERA AND MORE DEVICES etc

I CAN RECOVER OR REPAIR ANY corrupted File.

SERVICES

  • Formatted storage
  • Deleted,data
  •  Partition lost after creased or error.
  • Digital camera recovery - good quality videos by advance method
  • pictures, documents, PDF, corrupt file repair, Raw Files, Rar, zip.

 

100% Satisfaction safe and secure - NO RECOVERY NO COST



Reviews


:

This is my second gig with her. Very responsible, and very timely. I will work with her again

:

Very responsive and works quickly.

:

Good Job..

:

Excellent to work with.

:

She is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! If you have lost any file in your computer, in a usb, etc. you should contact her. I ordered for a friend and the communication via chat was very fast and she was very flexible with my friend schedule. My friend is very happy she had lost all the documents for her Masters degrees and PhD and now she has every single file. It was incredible. I highly recommend her, she is awesome. Definitely I will keep her on mind for other future problems that I could have.




No comments:

Post a Comment