Friday, December 11, 2020

Create AWS User Account And Assign Permission











About:

My name is Christianah. I have an DDBA & MBA in business Administration. I specialize in Business and AWS Solution Architect Consulting. For AWS Solution Architect Services - I am offering consultation in AWS Cloud Computing, Networking, Migration and Backup. Cloud Architecture has paved the way in helping thousands of SMB scale their businesses at a fraction of the costs of owning and operating their On-premises server. Therefore, there is no better time to migrate to the Cloud, than now!

My philosophy as a Business Consultant is simple, I help small and medium size business migrates to the cloud. I provide business consulting to help you start, grow, and dominate in your respective industry.

If you did not see the AWS Services that you need listed here, feel free to contact me with your service need.

If you are ready to get started… ORDER MY GIG NOW!

LISTING OF SERVICES I CAN PROVIDE:

IAM Users account setup and management.

Data and Storage migration to the Cloud

Storage Solutions for SMB

AWS Training Development

VPC and Networking Solution

EC2, S3, CloudFront and Billing and Cost Management

AWS Backup Services

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment