Friday, May 1, 2020

Wnload And Upload Large Files Upto 12Gb From 12 Links











About:

Hi,

I can help you transfer, upload and download your large files from one place to another.



I have upto 1000 MB internet which I will use to transfer your files reliably, fast and secure manner, check my system configuration on images.



Google to ONe Drive

One Drive to Google Dropbox 

As you want.



Download from one link to upload your link or as you desire and wish all i will need from you is 

instructions for your files.



If your requirements not inside the gig contact and I will help you on it.



If you wish to transfer your files on your own I will rent you my system with 1000 MB internet and you can do your work on your own contact for details.



Important Information :-


Notes:



 -  I am not responsible for the content You choose, files will be uploaded as it is regardless of my concern.



-  Please make sure You are not violating any Copyrights. You ask me to download files which are free to download or you own as this is purely your responsibility.

Reviews


:

100% awesome Service, Fast Delivery & Prompt Communication

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment